Ingredients for 1/2 liter
- 15 grams of fine mustard
- 65 grams of Truffle honey
- 15 grams of egg yolk, pasteurized
- 85 grams of Truffle vinegar
- 250 grams OILBA Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 20 grams of Truffle salsa
- 10 grams of OILBA truffle oil
- Pepper and salt
For a dressing and / or vinaigrette we use a ratio, acid to oil, of 1: 3
In this recipe we use OILBA's Organic Olive Oil. This oil has a very soft taste and is not at all bitter, so you have a very good surface for your dressing.
Put the pasteurized egg yolk in a clean bowl. Add the mustard as well as the honey and truffle vinegar. Mix this with a whisk.
Add the spices to taste.
Add the olive oil from OILBA drop by drop until you get a homogeneous mass.
Finally mix the truffle salsa with the dressing.